“The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”
Albert Einstein, physicist
This is one thing you can DO! Takes two minutes. Like our facebook pages.
2. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
Martin Luther King Jr., Baptist minister and civil rights activist
This is one thing you can do to eliminate psychiatric harm and abuse! Make a 2-3 minute video- click here for more information:
3. “Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.”
John W. Whitehead, founder, Rutherford Institute
Help Children have a bright and healthy future!
Submit a music video or performance poetry video to our 2011 contest, click here: https://cchrflorida.org/music-contest.html
4. “I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.”
Bill Gates, Founder, Microsoft Corporation
You can join our blogs and help spread the word to all youth that you know, about the NEW CCHR Florida Youth Group:
5. “Be the change that you want to see in the world.”
Mohandas Ghandi, political and spiritual leader in India
Leave comments on different blogs and leave our link. To learn how, contact Laurie@cchrflorida.org to get started!
6. “The price of greatness is responsibility.”
Sir Winston Churchill, author and former U.K. Prime Minister
We are up against over $700 MILLION THAT WENT INTO STATE FUNDED MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMS IN THE YEAR 2010
TAKE THE TIME TO DO AT LEAST ONE OF THE THINGS, ABOVE.