- This event has passed.
A discussion about mass shootings
March 5 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Why are there so many mass shootings and senseless acts of violence?
Join us for a zoom webinar on Sunday 5th of March at 11:30am (FL Time)
This discussion is to provide information with facts about the potential risks of violent, irrational and suicidal behavior that certain elements may cause.
There is a public outcry for early identification and treatment of youths at risk for violence.
Has any study been done to determine the usual cause to those acts of violence?
As so many lives are at stake, it is vital that each person who is in a position to take action avail themselves of this information to help protect our communities.
Specific Discussion Points:
1. Learn about some of the common factors found in cases of mass shootings.
2. Review of certain studies made on the subject of senseless acts of violence and suicide.
3. Suggestions and resources to help identify someone likely to commit mass shootings.
4. Ideas & solutions for policy reform to help prevent such atrocities from happening.
The Citizens Commission on Human Rights of Florida (CCHR) is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious mental health watchdog organization dedicated to the restoration of human rights in the mental health industry.
Sunday, March 5th, 2023 at 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
This live discussion is designed for:
Law Enforcement Officers
Submit your questions to: email@example.com
© 2023 CCHR Florida. All Rights Reserved. CCHR, CCHR logo, and Citizens Commission on Human Rights are trademarks and service marks owned by Citizens Commission on Human Rights
- March 5
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Bullying, child mental health, depression, Juvenile Hall, mass shootings, Mental Health, Mental Illness, Psychiatric Drugs, Psychiatric Medication, Psychotropics, Side Effects, Suicide
- Samuel Guillard
- View Organizer Website